Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ravellenics, Day 6

Really? That can't be right. It's been six days already?

Well, here's what I have to show for myself so far...

...Yeah. Maybe I knit a little bit slower than I think. (Maybe I should restrain my ambitions to just finishing the two pairs of socks. Or maybe just one pair. Or maybe just this one sock.)

Granted, I haven't just been sitting and knitting for five days straight, either. There were social obligations and get-togethers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday that, while all knitting-friendly, all distracted me with the novelty of such concepts as social interaction. (I've never heard of it before, have you?) Then on Monday, I got hit by cramps like a truck and couldn't even decide whether to pick up my knitting for half a day. Yesterday was better. Today, now, today I have tea, a new audiobook, and several hours of time to myself. We'll see if I can get to the toe by the time Bandit gets home.

Meanwhile, Radiance has been languishing near the 50% mark.

It feels like miles of lace.

And I'm trying to resist the lure of all the materials readied and set aside for Jo's Pride.

I have the tiniest crochet hook for the beading. Honestly, can you even see the hook?

I don't actually have to wait to finish Radiance to cast on Jo's Pride, you know. I could cast it on on size 4s. Or 6s. I would have enough extra yarn to make up the difference in sizing. I could cast it on right now...

1 comment:

  1. The sock looks like you are making some progress. It feels like I'm in the black hole knitting in my sock and that I will never finish it.

    ReplyDelete