Thursday, November 1, 2012

Well.

It's been an exciting month and a half.

Maybe "hectic" is a better word here. There have been three main things keeping me from posting:

1. Real-life stuff. In the past month and a half I've had my laptop crap out on me twice, my bank account hijacked, various online accounts hacked into, my showerhead blow up, and more - not to mention regular academic busy-ness.

2. Mists of Pandaria. The latest World of Warcraft expansion came out on September 25th, and I've been playing... quite a lot. (Let's not go into exactly how much.)

3. I haven't finished anything. The previous two items have combined to ensure that my WIPs crawled along at a snail's pace.

Until now.

You see that ruffle all along the edge? From my scheme to use up all of the yarn? Yeah, that ruffle is a big reason why this has taken as long as it did. Don't do what I did and add a ruffle by inserting an extra row of kfbs. The picot bind-off took literally two weeks to complete.

Updates should come more frequently now, as I've moved on to slightly saner projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment