Friday, June 28, 2013

One year!

Today marks the end of my first year of knitblogging! I didn't actually believe I would make it through one whole year, but I'm glad I did!

In celebration, you get this very short and pictureless post. (I neglected to bring my camera to the East Coast. Oh well.)

- Yes, Vostok's edging apparently really is that yarn-intensive. I started knitting the edging nine days ago. I just made it to the halfway point yesterday. I don't have my yarn scale with me, so I can't tell how much of the second ball I've used up so far, but now I can actually believe that I'll end up using 700-800 yards.

- Pickle's sister has a crafting blog! Check it out!

- Bandit has promised to take me to Jimmy Beans in Reno sometime in July!

- Wait, that needed more exclamation marks. !!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's going to be a great trip. I can't wait! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy KnitBlognniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats on a year! I love your blog (sadly I don't have as much time reading blogs right now as I'd like to have...) and I'm excited about what you come up with in the years that follow :)
    And may I say that I'm a teeny tiny little jealous? THE jimmy beans!?!?!! Pleeeease take tons of pictures and share them with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Here's to another year of hilarious and creative posts! Please find some way of documenting Jimmy Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for one year! So glad to have found your blog, as I look forward to many more fun posts from you.

    ReplyDelete